Terms & Conditions
- All sale are final. Oders cannot be cancelled after payment is being made.
- Sale subject to limited warranty. If you are buying PCBs only, then warranty extends only to bare PCBs and does not apply after components are added by you or others. Our liability shall not exceed price paid by you for the ordered PCBs. No change or addition to these terms, or any additional or different terms on your purchase order, shall be binding on us unless executed in writing by one of our officers.
- We work very hard to make sure all your PCB orders get shipped on time. There are occasions, however, when the freight carriers have delays and/or make shipment errors. We regret when this happens but we cannot be responsible for delays by these carriers.
- Paypal is our payment processor. After you placed the order, we will redierct you to Paypals' secure payment gate way to finish the transaction.
- We manufature PCBs based on the CAD file (Gerber file) you supplied. We cannot be responsible for any design problems in your PCB file.
- Price quoations are based on the information you provided when you place the order. If the information you provided does not match your CAD file (e.g. width and/or length), your order could be cancelled.
- You package may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Please contact your local customs office for information.
youpcb.com and TIAO are trademarks of TIAO Corp. in Canada and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2006 -
All Rights Reserved. youpcb.com is a division of TIAO Corp.